Mobile responsive? My site looks great!
So, you have a website. You love the way it looks and works. You don’t want to change a thing, apart from perhaps one thing; it’s not mobile friendly!
You have heard the rumour – it’s all true!
As of 21st April 2015, Google is rewarding every website that is mobile-ready! If your website is not adaptive on any other device but your desktop computer, then not only are you missing this Google-bonus, you will also be losing valuable custom. Google reports that more of their users are submitting searches with mobile devices than desktop computers!
A painless conversion solution from £250!
We can turn any website into a mobile friendly, responsive and optimised business machine! We’ll adapt your existing site and get you aboard the mobile express! Choo-choo!
Confused? Take a look at the following terms commonly used within the mobile-web industry:
Improvements both in terms of performance and usability:
- Phone numbers are linkable for quick-dial.
- Email address trigger email client applications.
- A physical address can interact with mapping systems.
Responsive web design
Covering all bases by encouraging the design to fit within any screen size.
- Layout flexes to any screen size, whether desktop, tablet or mobile phone.
- Elements can be hidden/revealed above or below any given screen size.
- Menu systems can be swapped for mobile friendly drop-downs below certain screen sizes.
For an extra level of mobile-friendliness, web content can be tailored for viewing on a pre-defined array of mobile devices.
- Exchanging larger, slower loading content, for smaller, optimised content for mobile phones.
- Allowing users to have the option of viewing the desktop version of your website.
- Minimising on user clicks or the need to type, with simplified options.
For more information about our ‘existing website to mobile friendly service’, get in touch today!