NOTICE: www.shortfusecreative.co.uk is owned and operated by Short Fuse Creative Ltd.
Personal identification information
We may collect some of your personal identification information. This may happen whenever you:
- Visiting our www.shortfusecreative.co.uk
- Register and advertise on www.shortfusecreative.co.uk
- Submitting comments on our posts and pages
You may be asked for your name, email address and other personal details. However, you may also visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us for advertising or other purposes. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information. However, this may prevent you from engaging in certain activities on our website.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you visit our website. This may include:
- Browser type
- Type of computer
- Screen resolution
- Your operating system
- Internet service provider
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Short Fuse Creative Ltd may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: The information you provide us with, helps us respond to your needs more efficiently.
- To personalize your experience: We may use visitor information to help us understand how our users as a group use the services and resources on our website.
- To improve our website: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To send occasional emails: If you have given consent, we may use your email address to send you information and updates. It’s information may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing lists, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or by emailing our data protection officer James Middleton – firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate security measures to protect our website and database from hackers. These measures protect your personal information stored on our website against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic, non-personal demographic information regarding our visitors with trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
We allow for other forms of advertising on our website. Third party pay-per-click and affiliate advertising is used to help fund our website. We can’t always control the content of these third party adverts. Although we are not responsible for the practices used by our advertisers, we do take every measure possible to avoid causing offence or conflict. These companies may have their own privacy polices and terms.
Access to your personal information
You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. You can ask to be removed from our system at any point, by emailing our data protection officer James Middleton at email@example.com. Please state “REMOVE” in your email Subject bar.
Your acceptance of these terms
Short Fuse Creative Ltd – https://www.shortfusecreative.co.uk
5 Stockton Hill, Dawlish, Devon EX7 9LZ United Kingdom
Company Number: 7971076
01626 863367 – firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was last updated on April 30, 2018